Provident CRM COVID-19 Business Continuity
Our Staff, Customers, Suppliers and their families are our number one priority. Provident CRM is working to ensure that you can rely on our services during this unpredictable COVID-19 / novel coronavirus impacted period.
The following are relevant information points for business continuity during this period:
- All Provident CRM staff are prepared and provided with all resources to fully perform their job responsibilities at home for a prolonged period. All staff are equipped with laptops and / desktop PCs at their home office location.
- We have completed a full test day of remote working for the entire team and we will implement a remote work policy in line with Irish Government containment plans up to and including March 29th.
- All Provident CRM telephone and email communications systems are cloud-based and are accessible to employees regardless of work location
- All customer-facing Provident CRM employees are provided with individual accounts with cloud collaboration tools such as Zoom, G Suite, and Slack so to be able to fully continue services regardless of employee work location
- All Provident CRM operational systems and data are hosted in the cloud and available to Provident CRM staff and customers regardless of employee work location
- Provident CRM will work with our customers to avoid non-critical travel and contact while performing project work. Project work will, whenever possible, be performed using mutually agreed network collaboration tools. Should special VPN’s and security be required, we will work together to ensure we conform to your standards.
If you have any questions or concerns about products, projects or customer service, please contact Provident CRM or raise a support case via your support portal. The support team has been trained to be aware of special customer concerns during this period and will escalate any question to the appropriate responsible person or department.
We are aware that this is a sensitive time and we will make sure to go the extra mile to make it easier for our customers.
All of us at Provident CRM wish you good health and thank you for your continued support.
Chief Operations Officer