SugarCRM have been working away diligently and have released Path 6.5.11
This release included the usual long list of bug-fixes as well as some small enhancements, with particular focus on new features on the Calendar.
Below you can see screenshot of the new Calendar features including the ability to show or hide completed activities and the extra fields on the More Information Pop-up Box:
Below is the full list of feature enhancements, as well as the complete list of bugs fixed (a total of 40):
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.11 are listed below:
- Calendar’s More Information : Additional fields have been added to the pop-up More Information box within the Calendar module.
- Calendar View Persistence : A user’s calendar will now preserve the last view setting (i.e. Week or Month) for the duration of the session.
- Completed Activities View Option : Users may now choose whether or not to display completed activities on their calendar using an option in the calendar’s Settings panel.
- Dynamic Email From Address : The From email address and name may now be dynamic as specified on a workflow email template.
- Multiple Email Addresses as BCC : All To email addresses may now be easily moved to BCC.
- Lead Conversion Account : Existing account name populates when searching for account during lead conversion.
- vCard Error Detection : Creating records via vCard now includes formatting error detection.
Complete list of fixes – SugarCRM 6.5.11 Maintenance Release